- Beautiful woven cupro with great hand-feel, drape and body (cupro is a silky/flossy cotton filament that is left after the usual 'ginning' process. It is taken and processed like rayon making drap-ey with the look and feel of silk but washes and cares like cotton - because it is cotton!)
- Wedge-shape dress with wide-neckline with self trim and cover-stitching
- Over-locked seams and cover-stitched hems
- Signature raw hems
- Hand-dye 'crackle' technique
- Made in Los Angeles
- Length 36"
- Model is 5'10.5" wearing size Small